MERIDEN — A fire destroyed a shed on Royal Oak Circle Wednesday.
The fire in a shed at 15 Royal Oak Circle was reported just before 1 p.m. and extinguished quickly. No injuries were reported.
Fire Marshal Steve Trella said the fire occurred after a resident of the home used a lawn tractor and returned it to the shed. About 15 minutes later, neighbors noticed the fire.
The plastic shed burned quickly, creating a lot of smoke, Trella said. The shed and its contents are a total loss.
– Lauren Sellew
Read more articles like this and help support local journalism by subscribing to the Record Journal.
Unlimited Digital Access just 99¢
Read more articles like this by subscribing to the Record Journal.
Unlimited Digital Access for just 99¢