MERIDEN — A fire caused significant smoke damage inside a Parker Avenue home Monday night.
Deputy Fire Chief Ryan Dunn said there were no reported injuries. It was not immediately clear if anyone was displaced.
Firefighters responded to 64 Parker Ave. at about 6 p.m. for a report of a fire inside a home. Dunn said fire crews found fire on the second floor of the single-family home shortly after arriving.
The fire was extinguished quickly, Dunn said. The second floor of the home had significant smoke damage.