Fire at Atrium apartments on East Main Street, Saturday, March 18. |Ashley Kus, The Record-Journal
March 18, 2017 11:05PM
By Ashley Kus
MERIDEN — An apartment unit on East Main Street was deemed uninhabitable by fire officials after a kitchen fire Saturday morning.
Four engines and one ladder truck responded to an alarm at Atrium Condominums, 1274 E. Main St., at 11:33 a.m. The fire started in the kitchen of a third floor unit and caused significant damage. Other units on the third floor had smoke damage.