For 2020, the Connecticut Green Bank recognized 17 Smart-E Loan Top Performers. The honorees were chosen based on criteria including more than just closed loans.
These contractors worked hard to integrate the Smart-E loan into their training and marketing, while providing high-level customer service.
Despite the challenges created by the pandemic, these contractors were able to continue to increase access to clean energy solutions for homeowners.
The 2020 Top Performers
(in alphabetical order; * denotes 2019 Top Performer recognition):
· Absolute Air Services LLC* (Middletown)
· Benvenuti Oil* (Waterford)
· EcoSmart Home Services* (Berlin)
· Energy Unlimited, LLC (Bolton)
· Glasco Heating & Air Conditioning Inc* (South Windsor)
· Highland Window Co. (West Hartford)
· Home Comfort Heating and Cooling Solutions, LLC* (East Haven)
· Home Comfort Practice* (Stratford)
· Homestead Fuel and Energy Solutions (Ellington)
· King Energy, LLC (Willington)
· Link Mechanical Services Inc* (New Britain)
· Nutmeg Mechanical Services Inc* (Manchester)
· R&W Heating Energy Solutions LLC* (Salem)
· Ralph Mann & Sons Inc. (Ansonia)
· Ryan F. Murphy Heating & Cooling LLC* (New Milford)
· SolvIt Home Services* (Plainville)
· Viglione Heating & Cooling Inc* (East Haven)
In partnership with nine participating local lenders, the Top Performers’ projects surpassed $4 million in closed Smart-E Loans. Financed projects included insulation and window upgrades, high efficiency heating and cooling solutions, rooftop solar PV, health and safety improvements, and more.
The Connecticut Green Bank was established by the Connecticut General Assembly in 2011 as the nation’s first green bank. The Green Bank’s mission is to confront climate change and provide all of society a healthier, more prosperous future by increasing and accelerating the flow of private capital into markets that energize the green economy by leveraging limited public resources. For more information, visit ctgreenbank.com.