No Account? Sign Up Here.
Print Subscriber? Activate your FREE Digital Subscription Here.
View and update your account information here
Need to get in touch with us? Contact circulation at circulation_[at]_record-journal.com
STAMFORD, Conn. (AP) — Firefighters and emergency medical responders in Connecticut rescued a man whose hand was crushed after it got caught in a chimney flue over the weekend.
Stamford fire officials tell the Advocate the man was cleaning up a construction area when a 5-foot piece of unsupported chimney fell and pinned his arm Saturday evening.
Fire crews secured and then dismantled the chimney to free the man’s arm.
He was then transported to Stamford Hospital.
His name was not released.
Information from: The Advocate, http://www.stamfordadvocate.com