The Durham Farmers’ Market has been running for over a decade on the town green. Peruse Connecticut-grown and Connecticut-made products Thursdays, 3 to 6:30 p.m., through October. Find the Durham Farmers’ Market on Facebook or sign up for market email notifications on the town website.
Some things to know about the market (taken from townofdurhamct.org):
• Maintain distancing. Please allow 6 feet between you and others.
• Face coverings are strongly encouraged when coming to the market. Our vendors will be wearing face coverings.
• While someone is at the booth, please wait behind the line until they are finished with their purchase.
• All vendors accept cash and some accept card. Whenever possible, bring a variety of bills so you can provide exact change. Vendors do sanitize between customers.
• Please do not come if you are feeling sick. Have someone else come to the market for you.
• You can now have food at the market as long as the distancing guidelines are followed.
Al's Kettle Corn, Auntie Arwen's Spices, Bittersweet Farms, Chet's Italian Ice and Gelato, Dondero Orchards, Durham Soap Works, Forest City Farm, Franks Wood Fired Pizza, Hackmatack Farms- Maple Syrup (bi-weekly), Humblebee Honey, Kim's Cottage Confections, Lobster Tails Food Truck, MJ's Custom Jewelry, Mostly Nuts, Pan De Oro, Papa Spyros Olive Oil, Passionately Pasta, Silver Thistle Farm and Cheesery, Starlight Garden, Ungardening, Wave Hill Breads.
Entertainment will be returning the first week of August.
Storytime has been shifted to a self-guided story walk. Start at the crosswalk by the library and follow the story counter clockwise around the green.
Please follow the signs for parking. There is ample parking along the green and down Broadway into the Durham Fair grounds. Please follow the one way route going into the fairgrounds and you can park on the left side of the road in the fairgrounds. Please stick to the one road and come back up Canfield Lane. Also, United Churches has offered market patrons to park in their lots.
Questions or concerns? Email market master
Jon Scagnelli, firstname.lastname@example.org.